Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Slowcooker Chicken Curry

I am trying this today. I will let you know how it turns out.. and put up a picture!
I forgot to take a pic.. I just gobbled! It was really good. I used baby potatoes instead of onion. I turned the slow cooker to warm before yoga and added in fresh broccoli. I also started the brown rice in the rice cooker then. I used flour to whisk into some of the juice at the end and it did make it thicker.

One problem: I had an itchy forehead, eyes, and nose after. I don't know - could be the new seasoning salt or the chili powder. I haven't had either of those things before. I should check the ingredients of those two things. OR.. it could be all the chlorine from Sam's pool that I was sweating out at yoga... I guess I will find out tonight when I eat it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment